The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider a chemical peel. As we age, dead skin cells do not slough off as easily as when we are younger, causing the skin to appear dull. 20% Lactic, 30% Glycolic or 10% TCA chemical peels are a popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure used to peel away the skin’s top layer to improve sun-damaged, unevenly pigmented and wrinkled skin. Improving the evenness of color and texture in your skin creates a youthful look and restores a healthy, luminous and radiant appearance.
* You have significant facial wrinkling
* Your skin color is uneven with blotchiness, sunspots and brown spots
* You have scars that have made the surface of your skin uneven
* You have sun damaged skin
* You have patience and if you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
* Please note:
* After peel, there will be sun sensitivity and pores may appear larger.
* Deep chemical peels may have a bleaching effect.
* Can exacerbate skin disorders, including allergic reactions or cold sores.
* You can peel from this service, you will have no down time and you can return to your normal activities immediately.
* YOU MUST WEAR SUNSCREEN!!!! for a Minimum of 2 weeks after procedures.
It is recommended to do a series of peels for 4-6 weeks depending on which one is best for your skin type. Its best to use the suggested home care products to optimize your results.